Monday, August 16, 2010

We are hoping to adopt

Hey all
I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know that our profile is up and we are hoping to adopt. As many of you know, Wade and I have been trying to grow our family for 3+ years. We completed our fertility testing last year and began the adoption process in February. We are so excited to adopt. Both of our lives have been touched by adoption and know that this is the best path for us. We can't wait to be parents. If you would like to check out our profile the link is on the right hand side of this blog. If you know anyone that would like more information about adoption or is considering adoption please have them contact us. We thank you all for the friendship and support you have given us.

4 comments:

Joyful Campbell said...

You guys will make amazing parents :) I'll be praying for you through this. Clayton & I never thought we would adopt but God really guided us & we feel so blessed. Love ya & if you need any help or someone to talk to we are here :)mona

Noelle and Corey said...

I hope everything goes perfectly for you two! I didn't know you guys had a blog! Ours is www.wilhelmsens.blogspot.com.

Michelle said...

Bri I have always said you two would make the best parents. If I hear about anyone I'll tell them it's all about you!

Jenny said...

I am so excited for you guys! Looks like you figured out the picture link - sorry I wasn't more help.