Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthdays are fun!

You know what?? My besty Ronelle and I are only 1 day apart. Why is this awesome you say? B/c then you get to share cake and have even more to celebrate. Dear everyone the hicky on Ronelle's neck is from Dexter her son.. not the hubs.. vampire child?? Maybe maybe not. I love it none the less.

Thank you M and H for the fun surprise party and games Saturday night!
Sunday I got to celebrate again with friends (I am pretty sure I have the best friends ever)
Ash and Jenny made me dinner, got me a cake, had fun games and invited other friends to come celebrate. (Sadly no pictures were taken)

The day of my birth (August 23rd) Rach, Mike, Wade and I went to the Melting pot for some fondue fun! It was so good! BTW here is a tip go there and expect to spend 2.5 hours, be really full and love it. Also join club fondue( found on the website linked to this page) and enjoy a free chocolate fondue for 2 (restrictions apply)


I like the first picture better of wade and the gang and the second picture better of me.. I was going to use my photoshop to fix it but, Wade always says I never pot bad pictures of me on here so here you go hun..I did it =).


Oh an one last thing... guess what I am getting for my birthday? A house! more details to come.


2 comments:

Heather said...

They accepted your offer?!? Great news!!!

Wenni Donna said...

I completely agree that birthday’s are fun. I have little kids who are always excited for the parties. My son is also going to turn 7 years old and wants a carnival birthday which I think would be difficult to arrange and this is why I would like to buy a custom party package from one of the event venues Chicago.