Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fathers day -late



Happy Late Fathers day to all!
I wanted to take a minute and talk about how grateful I am to have a loving father here on earth. I think a am the luckiest gal in the world. My Dad is the sweetest, most loving, caring man I know. Growing up he taught us to always think of others and provide service to those in need. I fondly remember making rounds with him at the hospital and singing to all his patients. On Sundays dad would take me with him to visit people in rest homes and he would have me put little shows on for them. I think the two things that stick out most for me are he loves my Mom and he loves the Lord. I am so grateful for his example in my life.
This is one of my favorite pictures of my dad. This is him and the boys. I love his smile.

I love you daddy!



Here are some pictures of a father and son from a recent photo shoot. If you want to see more pictures of this shoot head on over to my photo blog.

1 comment:

The de la Houssaye's said...

What a beautiful post!! I am also so amazed at your talent in taking pictures!!! I really want Brexton to have pictures soon so I will hopefully be getting a hold of you here in the next couple of months!