Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blessed


Remember those days when you feel like everything in your life is as is should be and going in the right direction. I had one of those days on Saturday. Our really good friends were able to be sealed to their sweet little boy. It was amazing to feel how special this family is and how our Father in Heaven knows us and loves us. This day gave me hope that one day Wade and I too can be parents and can be joined for all eternity to our children. I love knowing that God has a plan for me. I am grateful to our friends for letting us be part of thier special day. Hop on over to my photo blog to see more from this awesome day.
Oh yeah and look what I found at the temple? Some of my two favorite things.. temples and kitties... Could this day be any better?

1 comment:

Dan n Ash said...

You are totally going to be one of those old ladies with 20 cats. And I'll give you a hard time about it then too.
You're such a good photog. You should start charging all your freeloading friends :)