Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pink Hair


So These pictures are from a while ago but I thought I would share anyways. So when Wade and I went to Cali for Christmas we also went to my sisters place in Mount Shasta. While we were there I decided I would let my sisters hair dresser do something fun to my hair because Janee swears by this woman. So we get there and we meet Betty. She is very nice and had worked on Rodeo Dr. and wore too tight jeans from which her bum was sticking out. I was warned that she was a little different so I was fine. I sat down in the chair and she asked me what I wanted done. I just wanted a little trim and then she said "Oh honey you should not have blond in your hair" (note the blond was where the pink is in the pictures) I really liked it but I thought "okay, maybe I should have a change. " I asked her if she had any dark purple because I had tried that before and liekd it. She said she had the prefect color and so she went to town. She painted on the front half of my head this mixture of color that I thought looked a little too red to be purple but, I am not the expert. So we washed the color out and she asked me abotu the cut. I said "I just want a little bit of a trim and my bangs fixed" She said "we need to cut off the bottom 4 inches because it looks like you have a mullet" (I didn't BTW) I thought we had an understanding and the next thing I know 4 inch gobs of hair were fallng to the ground all around me. She styled it into a helmet and turned me around and I was shocked. My hair was not purple it was hot pinkish red and I had helmet hair! I almost cried. she spun me around to show Wade and he was taken aback and said "waaahh" in awe. I said thank you and took off. Luckly we were going home that day and I went home and washed my hair and restyled it.I desided I liked the cut when it was stright and not a helmet and I would try out the hair for a little while because almost everyone said they liked it. A few days later I still didn't like it so Rachel dyed over the pink with black. in the entires below you can see the after pictures.

1 comment:

Dan n Ash said...

Dude, I actually REALLY like your pink haircut! Maybe it looked different in person, but the pics look cute!