Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Harry Potter

So.... Christmas was so much fun! Wade and I went back to Nor Cal to be with my family for Christmas. It is always weird growing up because traditions change and people come and go. Christmas the last few times for me have been a little strange because of the afore mention things. The last Christmas I had at home was before I got married (3 years ago) and I woke up Dad was at work and mom was in the kitchen. It was just me opening presents and coming from a family where there are 7 kids that was so not normal. This year was fun because Jon, Jenny and the kids came down for dinner Christmas eve dinner. YUM CORN CHOWDER!! I love the way my mom makes chowder... wade never likes mine as well as my moms... in fact he never likes anything I make better than when my mom makes it. Take garbage cookies I made them for him and he hated them.. mom made them this year and he couldn't get enough... Does she use some sort of additive? I use the exact same recipe. Oh well... back to Christmas Eve. Rachel and Mike were there, we made my Mom and Dad open presents and we opened presents and it felt like Christmas. I love being with family and that is really what make Christmas so special. Anyways So wade and I got the Harry Potter collection. I am not a reader but I am already on the 4th book (started on book two 1/29/08) I love it! The books are so much better then the movies. I know I know I am a late bloomer but I like them a lot so thank ya MOM! Gotta run more stories to come.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think that is great that you are reading the Harry Potter books. They are addictive and an easy read. I am re-reading them too right now. I am only on book three right now.

Erin said...

GO HARRY!