Friday, September 18, 2009

Wade is Safe

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7971628

I am so greatful for our Father in Heaven and the love for us. Wade and his scout troop (3 leaders and 2 boys) went out tonight for a camp out and were struck by lightning. Everyone is okay and alive. One of the boys is a staying overnight in the hospital because of the burn marks on his feet. The other boy was just released a little while ago and is feeling much better. Wade and the otehr leaders all were able to stay with the boys and administer first aid till the search and rescue were able to arrive. I am so greatful that Wade is still here with me. That it was His will to let him stay here with me a while longer. I will have more to come later.

2 comments:

Ben and Amanda said...

My goodness, that is scary. Our Heavenly Father definitely blesses and watches over us, and this is another example of that.

Rachel Chick said...

Good grief! We're glad that Wade and all the boys are okay!