Monday, August 24, 2009

birthday fun

Yes that's right My Birthday! How old am I?


Thank you for the Cake Ash!
Wade and I did not intend on making the whole week my birthday but it just so happened that we pretty much did something everyday for my birthday. This week we went out with Leo and Mary to dinner at Willies place( really great Venezuelan/Columbian food ) Wednesday Jenny Ash and I went to the temple. Thursday we went to Bonsai with a Rachel and Mike, Pat and Annalisa, and Brad and Jenny then followed up that with a nice game of acquire. Friday we went to the parade of homes (Thank you Dan for the tickets) Dinner with Dan and Ashley and their kiddos and her parents. Wade bought me a new camera so I played with that on Saturday and I visited with Ronelle and Steven and their family in No. Ogden. Ronelle's Birthday is today so we wanted to see each other to celebrate. I rounded out the day with a lovely party hosted by my dear friend Ashley.


She make me a wonderful cake....I look hungry in this picture. The cake was awesome!
And then she hosted this fun "Slumber party" (Non traditional)
Thank you to all who came (Savina, Jenny, Rachel, Ashley, RaNell, Erika,Kristen and to of Ashleys friends) We had a wonderful time although we spent the better part of the night going like this....




Sunday (My actual birthday) Wade and I went to the Ocher Mountain Temple dedication and then went for a beautiful drive up the canyon. Then had Rachel and Mike over for cake and homemade pizza. It was a wonderful week. Thank you to everyone who have been so sweet.

My Birthday cake from Wade (He is so sweet)

3 comments:

the h fam. said...

the cake wade got you was so cute!! what a sweet hubby, and i'm glad you had a fun birthday week!

Dan n Ash said...

Ha it looks like you said me and my family gave you the camera... you need to edit :)
I'm sad the pictures were blurry, but I kind of expected that because I just clicked so fast at random moments trying to get the candid shots. I'm coming over for VTing sometime soon and you can show me all of them.

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Bre! What a fun week!