Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DISNEYLAND

This was my first time going to Disneyland ever! SO much fun. Thank you Michelle. We had a great time. We first went to California Adventure and then to Disney. I am not a huge fan of big roller coasters but I was a great picture taker. I am not sure how but Everyone talked me into going on the Tower of Terror. NEVER AGAIN. I left crying a little... I mean not weeping..but I was scared for my life.. I have since lost my voice.. I attribute that to having a cold and that ride. Here are some pictures from our trip.

Michelle and Wade looking so suave



Michelle and wade and Ronelle and Steven all coming off our 2nd ride in California Adventure.

So excited.. these are our excited faces

Lets be honest.. Michelle was laughing at me.. not screaming in this picture. Note how I am two handing Wades arm.

1 comment:

Erica said...

yes!!! I've been waiting for a picture of you on the Tower of Terror. You're a Disneyland legend.