Thursday, June 26, 2008

The DR May 2008

I have finally gone out of the Continental US!!!!! Wade and I went back to his mission in the Dominican Republic. It was crazy! It was wonderful to see the demographics there. I was shocked to see the poverty and the crazy driving!!! I really loved it and cant wait to go back. Here are some pictures from our travels... 1) Wade Miguel and I at church on sunday 2) Pictures from the resort wade relaxing 3 and 4) beautiful beach we had all to our self!
5) Altos De Chavrone (spelling??) amazing!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Wow it has been a while! What a beautiful place. It looks like you had a blast! Jeff and I miss you guys! I hope all is going well! What a fun trip!

P.S. are you watching 'so you think you can dance'? I always think of you and your funny impersonation of mary :).